We’ve got the little guy better contained again (and the novelty is starting to wear off for him) so I was able to get more done.
- Spring soccer registration for 1 child
- Baseball clinic registration for 3 children
- Fixed the time on the clocks/thermostats for Daylight Savings
- Started organizing/shopping for next weekend’s party
- Attended the 3rd grade music concert
- Signed up for Spring parent/teacher conferences
- Threw out 1 sock
- Threw out 2 pairs of pants
- Fixed 0 books – But, there is a bit of a pile that will be dealt with next week.
- Made cupcakes for the actual birthday
- Wrapped two presents for birthday parties (we have ours plus a number of others in this two week stretch.)
And, while I can’t really take credit for this:
- Boston passed the single season snow mark (so it can stop snowing now thank you)