School vacation week meant everyone was home with me.
- Made a cheesecake – I hadn’t done this before. While it came out as it was supposed to, I prefer dry cheesecakes and this is the moist, custardy type. So, I’m going to be looking for a new recipe.
- Took the boys bowling
- Got to the last three more dentist appointments for this cycle
- Fixed 7 books
- Listed one item in an online yard sale – I’ve had yard sales before. But, this is my first foray into online yard sales so we’ll see how it goes. I’m hoping well as I have other things to list.
- Attended the memorial service – All of the boys did very well. Fittingly for this year, we were graced with snow flurries.
- Received and deposited the towing reimbursement (earlier than I anticipated)
- Finished porting this blog to WordPress
- Upgraded to the latest version of Quicken – without which I would lose download access
- Started the textile recycling bag with 3 pairs of pants, 8 socks, and 1 shirt. There’s a lot more to join that lot before I turn it in. But, it needs to warm up so I can cycle out the pants and long sleeve shirts.