A lot of fall planning occurred this week.
- Renewed our rec center membership and signed up for fall classes
- Took oldest to baseball camp
- Took oldest to three baseball games
- Took older three to golf lessons
- Took middle three to swimming lessons
- Signed up for Disney Fast Passes for fall trip (more on that process Friday)
- Celebrated two birthdays
- Started bike shopping – birthday activity
- I took all the boys to “Shaun the Sheep: the movie” by myself. It actually went remarkably well.
- Cleaned up this lovely mess when my toddler decided to explore the spices unsupervised.