Lot’s of appointments last week; nothing very stressful.
- Hosted a few contractors to (a) get work quoted and (b) change most of our lightbulbs to energy efficient ones. We were about a quarter of the way through this process, but they moved us well past the 3/4 mark for free, and all LEDs (no CFDs is important to us).
- Took oldest to the last two baseball games of the summer.
- Had four doctor’s appointments.
- Tried to attend a baby shower. The 1.5h drive became for than a 3.5h drive with traffic that had no know cause (seemed like just vacationers vs construction/accident) so we turned back. With everyone in the car and the need to make the round trip in a day this really wasn’t feasible. We’ll try again to visit them this coming weekend.
- Bought new bikes for the older boys. Unfortunately one had to go back for a warranty repair. Hopefully we have it again soon.
- Received the back-to-school letters, school supply lists, teacher assignments, etc.