This is the second week where I had set out a few goals for myself. Despite four people getting sick, I did get most of it done.
- Finished the bill paying.
- Finished dealing with the wedding present.
- Went to the dentist.
- Carved our pumpkins. Since I do most of the carving, I decided four was enough for this year. The boys drew the designs and I attempted to follow them.
- Went trick or treating. We were supposed to have Bumblee (the transformer), but it got left at school after the party so going through our costume closet he chose a storm trooper instead.
- I finished gathering price info at BJs. I still haven’t been to Wegman’s and probably won’t go until next week. Since this is the store I most need info from, the price book update will take another few weeks.
- I got the reuseable Halloween decorations put away.
- I went to both the soccer game and baseball game for my oldest. I don’t get to many of his games, so these were nice to see. They won both.
- I did some crazy grocery shopping at Stop & Shop.
- I went to parent/teacher conferences for my older three. All is well.
You must be logged in to post a comment.