The contractors continue. To some extent they’re wrapping up; in other was they’re just getting started.
- The current contractors were here almost every day this week. I also met with two new contractors for other potential projects (see next bullet). They’re not done, but I did manage to take the latest grocery picture showing the new mudroom floor and wall. Here’s a before and after in the same spot.
- We are contemplating moving. So, we had a couple of house visits, but nothing that seemed worth pursuing. I was surprised anything new appeared on the market this time of year.
- I had a Dr appt.
- The older boys went for their ski fitting. They’ll be taking lessons through the rec dept this winter.
- We attended three birthday parties.
- I got a significant amount of stuff cleaned out – both trash and recycling – of the garage. I’m hoping to maintain momentum on the clean-out process.
- I finally parted with the pile I’d set aside in the basement to part with. Specifically we sold the saw and drill press; I gave away the smaller stuff.