The week got off to a fairly standard start and then filled up.
- We voted in the town election.
- The boys went to two math mornings and one before school sports session.
- The boys had swimming, skating, and adventure class. Nobody attends more than two of these.
- We had two baseball clinics.
- I met with our landscaper and builder to discuss new outdoor projects and the status of some remaining punch list items, respectively.
- I went to the preschool shop local fundraiser.
- We had preschool picture day.
- I threw out three pairs of pants that no longer had knees. Despite today’s weather, that is a sure sign that spring is coming!
- We hosted a play date. I also babysat my neighbor. These two things combined occupied most all of my time Friday so I didn’t get anything posted.
- I started the activity sign-up, organizing process for this summer. It’s amazing how early some places fill up, often before everywhere has even released their schedules.