This recipe originally called for bread crumbs, but the crust just didn’t stick properly. Since it was still very tasty, I adapted it a bit to keep the flavor, but loose the crumbles. Unfortunately, I didn’t get a picture after cooking, but you get the idea.
Rack of Lamb with Mustard Rub
Adapted from Rack of Lamb with Mustard-Bread Crumb Crust, Williams-Sonoma Steak & Chop
2 racks of lamb, frenched
2 tsp dried rosemary
2 tsp minced garlic
1 Tbsp olive oil
2 Tbsp mustard
Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 450°.
- Line one sheet pan with aluminum foil. Place racks with the ribs outward (pictured above).
- Combine rub ingredients and spread evenly over both racks.
- Roast to an internal temperature of 130°, about 15 minutes.
- Transfer to a carving board and rest, tented, for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Carve into chops to serve.
You must be logged in to post a comment.