Since it was the last week of preschool it was time for me to get everything completed!
- I made more than the usual number of grocery visits.
- I wrapped just about all the presents. I have five small items left to do.
- I mailed the Christmas cards.
- The boys all had haircuts from the lady that comes to our house.
- We had four swimming lessons plus one free swim session.
- We had two birthday parties.
- I took the youngest to her gym class.
- The oldest had two baseball practices.
- Preschool had their holiday party. I sent in sliced cucumbers for the red/green theme.
- I made Hot Cross Buns because the younger boys were asking about the song. They turned out to be quite popular so I’m going to try again with a slightly different recipe.
- I ordered the beef roasts for Christmas dinner. I’ll pick them up on Saturday.
- We had an early Christmas with my sister who will be elsewhere for the holiday. They kids enjoyed getting one present early. And, I think its nice for them to spread things out a bit.
You must be logged in to post a comment.