Some would argue this is not a cake, but I put it in the cake category. Garnish with raspberry coulis (reduction of 2 cups of raspberries and 2 Tbsp sugar), whipped cream, and fresh raspberries.
adapted from Forest Gump™ My Favorite Chocolate Recipes
2 2/3 cups (16 ounces) semisweet chocolate
2/3 cup butter
2 Tbsp sugar
2 Tbsp flour
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Line the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan with parchment paper.
- Melt butter and chocolate together – use microwave or double boiler.
- Place eggs in a large mixing bowl. Temper the eggs with some of the chocolate mixture. Slowly incorporate all of the chocolate. Beat at medium speed for 10 minutes.
- Fold in the sugar and flour.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 15 minutes. Dessert will not be set in the center.) Remove from oven; cover and chill thoroughly.
You must be logged in to post a comment.