I’ve decided this process is working well. But, the blizzard took precedence last week. That being said, I feel compelled to say that the usual stuff does get done (meals, laundry, homework, etc.) even if I don’t list it here. I’m mainly focused on the items that don’t happen all the time, and that motivate me to keep tidying up.
- Fixed 10 more books (still many to go)
- Threw out 7 socks with holes
- Threw out one pair of pants with holes.
- Replaced 1 pair of shoelaces
- Took down 3 old curtain rods in the bathrooms. They were eyesores. I’m not planning to replace them because I don’t like curtains in the bathrooms.
- Put away the remaining Christmas stuff – books, DVDs, CDs, etc. – that generally stay out longer.
- Attended our first school music concert for the year. There will be two more.
- Wrapped 2 more presents.
- Did A LOT of shoveling.
- Sorted out a lot of extra trash/recycling.
You must be logged in to post a comment.