Despite the unceasing sports schedule I got a lot done this week.
Things that got done:
- Removed blinds and bifold doors in the mudroom. We never used the blinds and the strings were just in the way. The doors did’t function well; I’m planning to replace them with a curtain.
- Finished raking the yard for the spring. I have a few more beds to clean up; hopefully, that will be done this week.
- Added a yellow pepper plant to my garden. Added a tomato plant to the deck.
- Sent in my “grab bag” donations for the spring carnival at school.
- Had a dentist appointment.
- Sorted out the 2T summer shirts to loan them to someone else.
- Found a good haul of stuff at the town kids consignment sale. It was one of the better selections of boys pants/shorts I’ve seen in a long time.