No messing around here:
- The school year started! (Well, if you count 2 days off, 2 half days, and 1 actual day a week of school.)
- We went to two play dates for the younger ones.
- We got a tow hitch installed on the minivan so we can put on a bike rack which is necessary now that our oldest’s bike doesn’t fit in the trunk.
- I got my haircut.
- We had a relaxing holiday weekend with two BBQs.
- I got out closet cleaned out so this week we’ll be putting everything we still want back in.
- I filled a mystery hole in the backyard. I expect it will come back when it rains, but hopefully not as big so I can fill it again quickly.