With last week including the first few days (albeit short hours) of preschool I was able to get a few more things done that usual.
- I filled a hole in the yard with gravel, where they’re been a small cave-in of the previous gravel.
- I spoke to a few contractors regarding potential work on our house. The project looks like it will be smaller than originally envisioned so I’ll have to get back to them about that.
- We had our first soccer games & practices of the fall.
- We went to one birthday party.
- I got all the upstairs stuff out, tagged, and sorted for the fall kids consignment sale.
- I ordered new shirts for the older boys for school picture day.
- I signed our oldest up for spring baseball (I know it seems early but the deadline is fast approaching.)