It’s been quite a while since I wrote one of these posts – January to be precise. And, there haven’t been many big events in the past two weeks. So, I’m going to take the opportunity to catch everyone up on the past.
February was a busy month. While the boys don’t do many winter activities, we were still in new baby mode, we were prepping to put our house on the market in March, and decisions on for the new house were just getting underway.
- To kick up the cleaning out process, I sold a few items on a local online sale site.
- We had the contractors back to touch up some exterior paint since we had a very mild winter.
- The older boys finished up their ski lessons.
- Winter soccer finished.
- Winter baseball lessons started.
- The old house on our new lot came down. (It was chock full of lead and asbestos, among other problems.)
- We attended a preschool family breakfast and the 2nd grade concert on the same day.
- We made two trips to the showroom to select appliances, plumbing fixtures, and lighting. Only the appliances had to be finalized this early, but its easier to make fewer trips so we made many of the other decisions at the same time.
- Two boys went to the Bruins-Penguins game. The other two had been in December.
Altogether a nice mix of things.