Eventful week last week.
- We had preschool graduation and the last day of preschool.
- We attended an end of the year party for the younger preschooler.
- The older three went to a Red Sox game.
- Our oldest had his last baseball game of the season. They lost, but since it was the playoffs pretty much everyone lost their last game.
- We had soccer & baseball end of year gatherings.
- We attended two birthday parties + one family BBQ.
- We had a playdate – I should do more of these but with the number of people involved and the bus logistics its annoyingly challenging.
- We met with the builder about landscaping. This is still a work in progress.
- I registered our oldest for summer baseball + the older three for summer golf lessons.
- I took all the boys to the strawberry festival.