I realize I’m a little late on this, but here it is.
- I back posted a few more Monday’s worth, including April grocery numbers. This catches me up to mid-July, which isn’t as bad as it sounds as I’ve gotten many of the weeks since on time.
- Math mornings started. These will run weekly through the end of the school year for the older three.
- It rained all day Sunday, which washed out baseball. This was our first real rainy day in a long time – heavy, steady rain (not hurricane Mathew) – and it was welcomed.
- But, Thursday was beautiful.
- I finished cleaning up the garage enough to finally get the cars in. We were waiting on the driveway top coat anyway, and I got it done before the rains came.
- We had extra mulch placed in the play area to make it deeper so the boys hopefully won’t wear down to the weed barrier as easily.
- We had two trips to the dentist.
- I got my hair cut.
- We got a mirror hung over the fireplace.