Things have settled down a lot now that fall sports are done and Thanksgiving has past.
- We had the last fall Before School Sports – one less morning we have to wake up extra early. (Math mornings continue.)
- The baby got her final flu shot.
- I got a hair cut.
- We had blinds put on the first floor. I was trying to do something interesting here, but in the end went with the same basic honeycomb shades we put in the bedrooms. I may change up the living room eventually, but for now they do the job of privacy and sun blocking, which were getting critical.
- The older three boys were fitted for skis for their lessons which start in January.
- We attended one birthday party.
- The adults went out for dinner.
- We finished the Christmas decorating – ornaments, village, and outdoor lighting.