Nothing particularly dramatic this week, but
- I fixed the window! The weatherstripping had been coming loose whenever it was opened, but I was able to determine that the segments just needed to be re-positioned. Hopefully its all set now.
- Baseball winter clinics started for the eldest.
- We attended the 5th grade choral concert. This was the first time he had to wear real dress clothes – tie and all – so it was a big event.
- We had a few contractors through to adjust things on the punch list – door latches, a chipped light fixture, some switches, etc.
- I mostly completed the once in a long while cleaning tasks on the first floor. I should finish those today and move on to the second floor.
- We attended a birthday party.
- We hosted a family birthday party for the baby’s first birthday.