I usually post the accomplishments posts on Tuesdays, but with the standard holidays, snow days, and now school vacation week, things are getting a bit off. So, rather than wait yet another week, I decided to post it here.
- We finished up skiing lessons.
- Our now 4 year old started skating lessons.
- We hosted two birthday parties. We attended two birthday parties.
- We’ve had some contractors through for warranty work.
- We’ve been to three doctor’s appointments.
- We went to preschool family day.
- The boys had their school valentine’s day parties.
- I got more unpacking done. I’m now down to 6 boxes apart from those in the unfinished basement. Hopefully I can finish those off in the next few weeks.
- The older three boys saw the LEGO Batman movie.
- We took the oldest three plus the baby to the Museum of Science. There were three things we specifically wanted to see: DaVinci, Chocolate, and Journey to Space. We also stopped in at a few of the permanent exhibits. Thankfully we got their fairly promptly after it opened because by the time we left at noon it was packed and loud. A function of school vacation week, I’m sure.
- I took the youngest boy to see the annual model train exhibit with his friend.
Next week we’ll be back at school, at least for a few weeks before April vacation. After that it will be the spring stretch of chaos and then summer. Time rolls on.