This past week we parted with quite a few pairs of pants, including this one. There were also a few socks, but mostly pants. Frankly, I’m surprised this pair lasted the winter. Gymboree athletic pants have not held up well for us in the past. Thankfully its spring.
- We’ve only had 5 baseball games so far. 4 have been rained out.
- We’ve had 3 baseball clinics.
- The baseball players went to the opening day parade. I made a banner for their team.
- Soccer games were also affected. Over two weeks we had 4 and 2 were cancelled.
- Only 1 soccer practice was cancelled.
The rain policy for both baseball and soccer is age dependent. It’s also often hard to get enough kids to play a rescheduled game. I’m not sure how many of these games will end up getting rescheduled.
- The 5th → 6th grade transition has begun.
- I went to two meetings at the middle school.
- We registered for middle school classes (foreign language & music choices).
- I went to meetings at both the elementary school and preschool.
- We had two weeks of bike club and skating.
- We had 1 doctor’s appointment.
- We had 1 playdate.
- We went to 1 birthday party.
- I got out the next bin of clothing for the baby to see what we had for summer / next size. Turns out we’re in good shape for everything except tops so I’ve been doing a little shopping to fill in that hole. It’s been tricky finding non-pink (all the bottoms are pink) onesie tops with sleeves, but we’ve managed.
You must be logged in to post a comment.