Yes, soccer and baseball are finished for the spring. Now, a short respite until summer. We would have liked to continue baseball for one more week, as our oldest lost in the second round of the playoffs. But, it was a tight game to finish out their season.
So, this will be the last post for a while that is sports dominated:
- We had 6 baseball games and 3 baseball practices.
- We had 6 soccer games and 2 soccer practices.
- Our oldest went to the 5th grade track meet.
- Our oldest had a few extra baseball lessons.
- Our oldest went on the 5th grade camping trip.
- We had our last Math Morning.
- I went to a retirement party for the preschool director.
- I also met the incoming preschool director.
- We had a preschool play date.
- I had a doctor appointment.
- We attended two birthday parties.
- It finally warmed up so we went to the pool. Our preschooler spotted a bunny.
- The warm weather must have been exhausting because multiple people fell asleep on the floor.
- We thought a sky scraper had sprouted in town, especially as the first time we saw it, it was a dark and rainy day. In actuality it is a church steeple wrapped in scaffolding, which is a bit easier to see in this sunny day picture.