This was the first week of the spring where we had no sports rain-outs! That gave us a fairly typical spring week of:
- 8 baseball games
- 4 baseball practices
- 4 soccer practices
- 2 soccer games
- 1 gymnastics class
- 2 at bike club
- 2 at Before School Sports
- 2 at Math Morning
My oldest was a tour guide for the 5th graders visiting Middle School.
I didn’t have any specific appointments, but I:
- read and recycled a few back issues of a magazine.
- mailed my last return from last week’s clean out.
- continued work on this month’s clean out.
- dropped off a pair of shoes to be repaired.
- tried using the Instant Pot to hard boil eggs. That worked really well.
- Built one of two bags of the backlogged LEGO set. As a result we have half a fire truck.