Ok, so this is a little late. But, I’m trying to get back on track. January’s accomplishments will be on Thursday.
- In the run-up to baby I had a boatload of doctor’s appointments, often more than one in a week.
- We attended the local train show.
- We got new counters in the kitchen.
- The boys collectively attended five birthday parties.
- I got everyone signed up for spring baseball.
- The older three boys attended a Bruins game with Dad.
- We made gingerbread cookies (we still haven’t put together the gingerbread train that I bought in lieu of gingerbread houses this year).
- Our four year-old made a gingerbread house at school, which was promptly eaten.
- We had a successful Christmas.
You must be logged in to post a comment.