Well, this post is a bit late in the day. But, that’s better than not at all.
Really, the big accomplishment of the past month is moving. I packed most of the house (much to the surprise of the movers). While this does take more time, I prefer to do this because I can label the boxes better and stand a better chance of finding things during the unpacking process.
Some other notes of interest:
- Swimming finished for the summer. For the first time ever, someone (actually two people) passed a level over the summer.
- Baseball & golf are ongoing so we are still booked most weekday evenings and therefore haven’t gotten back to organized dinners.
- Thankfully, though, we have eased back to dinners made at home. We got a little tired of the constant restaurant / takeout menu at the height of the move.
- I ordered new backpacks & lunchboxes. After many years ours were getting too small, smelly, worn, etc.
- I added another missing grocery post:
- April 4: March Grocery Review
Sorry for the lack of pictures. I need to find the wire to connect to the computer for downloads! Hopefully by Thursday.