I’m doing ok with the Christmas run-up, so here goes.
- I took the younger two to visit Santa. This is obviously much easier during the weekday so once they hit Kindergarten they’re done. Our current Kindergartner would really like to go this year, but I think we’ll mail him a letter instead.
- I cleaned up the tile/paint pile in the basement. I know the bag of concrete is still visible in the picture, but it has made it to the garage. It was starting to harden.
- We had some really sloppy weather on Monday so the boys got a few extra hours of video games in before school.
- We went to two math mornings.
- We went to one play date.
- We went to swimming and adventure classes.
- We ventured to the mall on Saturday for a few Christmas items.