Again this is not quite a month, but hopefully next week I’ll give an update on the Summer Goals as a whole.
I’ve mentioned many times that our summer has been dominated by baseball thus far. That isn’t strictly true, but it feels that way because it is usually during dinner and because one might plan for an evening game only to have it rained out and rescheduled so you have to think about it again.
- It’s been 20 days since my last update. 16 of those have included baseball in some form – game, practice, lesson, or camp!
- Swimming lessons have continued multiple days a week for the middle four kids. They wrap up this week.
- We attended the summer company party.
- One child went to kid’s night at the pool. I couldn’t interest the other two who were eligible.
- I’ve continued pulling unwanted plants on the perimeter of our yard.
- I’ve made some progress towards the toss & tag goals. More on that next week.
- We’ve watched a few movies and just generally tried to be unstructured and spontaneous.
You must be logged in to post a comment.