Happy 4th everyone!
Since Monday was a holiday, I’ll cover two weeks of groceries plus the June summary next Monday.
For now, we’ll look back at last week:
- We started summer golf and swimming lessons.
- We went strawberry picking.
- We went to the town carnival.
- I ordered more lighting and cabinet hardware for the new house.
- I caught up on the missing March Monday posts (apparently I missed a few weeks of pictures so there’s not much I can do about that).
- I did a paint walk through for the new house.
- We BBQed three times over the holiday weekend:
- Friday: hot dogs, chips, potato salad, strawberries
- Saturday: chicken, baked beans, corn on the cob, biscuits, salad
- Monday: steak, pan fried potatoes, creamed spinach, veggies