I didn’t post updates every week in September, in fact not since Sept 19. So, this covers the end of the month as well as how I did vs the goals I laid out in August. Even though we’re more than halfway through October, I’ll add some goals for this month too so we can review in a few weeks and see how things are going.
So, in the second half of September:
- One child had 4 baseball practices.
- We had four soccer practices, split between two children.
- We had five soccer games.
- Swimming lessons continued for four children.
- Two children went out to dinner with a friend for a fundraiser.
- Elementary school picture day happened. I haven’t seen the photos yet.
- We went to two birthday parties.
- I went to some meetings.
- Elementary Back to School Night happened.
- I participated in the twins group consignment sale.
So, how did my September goals go:
- Clean the house. This means everything – under/behind furniture, all surfaces, inside the furniture/cabinets themselves, unfinished areas, etc. My plan is to start at the top and work my way down. No. I did get more things cleaned than over the summer, but not to this level and not this organized. Bumping to October.
Identify, tag, and sort items for the twin’s tag sale at the end of the month. Go to BJ’s. This will be on Sept. 6. It is the first actual full day of school for everyone and I have coupons that expire that day.
- Get a haircut. No. I did get it scheduled for October though.
And with that, here are goals for October:
- Clean the house. This means everything – under/behind furniture, all surfaces, inside the furniture/cabinets themselves, unfinished areas, etc. My plan is to start at the top and work my way down. Realistically, at halfway through the month this will probably only get part way done.
- Get everyone a haircut.
- Update the boys’ bank accounts. These have been running on paper notes since we moved.
- Inventory the freezers and plan to use up anything that’s been there for a while. This is largely in anticipation of holiday meat sales.
- Get back on track with four blog posts per week.
You must be logged in to post a comment.