Admittedly, this is not an entire month. But, “weeks in review” didn’t sound quite right so here we are.
The chaos of the end of the school year has let go for the somewhat more relaxing pace of summer. We still have things to do, but not as many (especially on the weekends), and not as early in the morning which just makes things seem more relaxed.
The last Review post went up on the last day of school. Since then we’ve:
- had 7 baseball practices plus 7 baseball games, all for kid A.
- had four swimming lessons for each of four kids.
- hosted one BBQ and attended two others. This feels very summer-like.
- attended one birthday party.
- grilled ribs and baked beans. Finished with s’mores. Again, very summery.
- spent four days with relatives.
I’ve been working on my project to take some of the plants attempting to encroach on our yard. More about that on Thursday.